MAKE SURE EVERY QUESTION IS ANSWERED IN THE PAPER
FOLLOW THE PAPER GUIDE
Define the construct of traditional human Intelligence and the method of Intelligence testing and compare it to emotional intelligence. Give both the technical definition of emotional intelligence and how you would describe it your grandfather.
2. Summarize chapter one. Explain what are emotions for and explain the function of emotions?
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
3. Salovey and Mayer (1990) outline five domains of emotional intelligence: Knowing one’s emotions, managing emotions, motivating oneself, recognizing emotions in others and handling relationships. Provide a definition of each of the five domains and one real world example of each.
4. Provide a summary of chapter 6, The Master Aptitude. Include the following information from the chapter: the Marshmallow test, Pandoras box, Pollyanna/optimism and Flow.
5. Provide a summary of chapter nine, Intimate Enemies. Include Freuds definition of a fully mature adult, summarize Brody and Halls research on differences in emotions between the sexes, explain Dr, Gottman’s work with couples and how toxic arguing can lead to emotional hijacking.
6. Provide definitions of what Dr, Gottman called the four horsemen of the apocalypse related to toxic arguing; criticism, contempt, defensiveness and stonewalling. Give real world examples of each.
7. Give a brief example of how a Medical Doctor with high emotional intelligence would be a more effective Doctor than one with low emotional intelligence.
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!