I need help writing a paper with a current policy of your choice that has to do with u.s american government and or politics.
You are to write a current policy paper consisting of a summary and analysis of a current policy question having to do with U.S. Amercan government and/or politics. You must cite a minimum of five references (sources) in the paper and include a works cited page at the end of the assignment to provide full bibliographic information for each of the references cited in the text of the paper.
To assist the student, a style guide for the paper is available for download. The style guide includes detailed instructions about the assignment and its formatting expectations.
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
Current policy papers should be formatted according to MLA style, for papers with no title page (see the following link to access an online resource for MLA style: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/08/). Please be certain to check the attached document for more information on style and formatting.
The current policy paper should have the following elements:
- Provide a thorough, but brief, summary of the political issue. An understanding of the issue should be developed by reading the articles uncovered during research for the assignment. The information provided in the summary will lay the foundation for you to react and respond to (analyze) the political issue. Be sure to properly cite within the text (according to MLA style) any information that you obtained from one of your sources. Citations must be provided, even for paraphrased information.
- Present a minimum of 3 arguments on both sides of the political issue. These should be arguments that supporters of the positions would make, and not mere “straw man” arguments designed to be easily attacked.
- Think critically about the topic discussed in the articles and clearly express your thoughts about it in writing. Consider eight standards for critical thinking (Paul and Elder, 2103): clarity, accuracy, precision, relevance, depth, breadth, logic, and fairness. Ask questions, such as
- How can I validate the accuracy of my statements?
- How is this information relevant?
- How does my conclusion address the complexities of the issue?
- What are the other interpretations or viewpoints of the issue?
- Does my conclusion follow from the data and/or statements I have provided?
- Formatting Guidelines
Each student is required to follow a number of very important guidelines when writing this paper.First, each paper must be between 4 and 6 pages in length at 1.5 spacing.To ensure conformity with this space requirement, papers must be in 12-point Times New Roman font, with solid 1 inch margins on all sides.Deviations from this norm will lead to speculation that formatting is being used to compensate for lack of effort.
Please Read Guideline Attachment
The post GOVT2305 Central Texas College USA Federal Government Policies Paper appeared first on Submit Your Homework.
GOVT2305 Central Texas College USA Federal Government Policies Paper was first posted on November 26, 2020 at 10:10 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!