Is the NFL responsible for compensating players and their families for health care received associated with former players or even deaths of players with health issues due to concussions -If so, does that convey a sense of a guilt from the NFL?
SHOULD THE NFL BE LIABLE FOR CONCUSSIONS SUSTAINED BY ITS PLAYERS?
A THESIS SUBMITTED TO THE FACULTY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE STUDIES IN CANDIDACY FOR THE DEGREE OF HEALTH-CARE ADMINISTRATION
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
TAKOMA PARK, MARYLAND
The National Football League (NFL) is a multi-billion dollar organization in which their employees (players) have sustained numerous concussions under their watch. There is an ongoing debate and controversy between the organization and the players, as well as the families of deceased players on whether or not the NFL provided adequate information on the dangers of playing football and the injuries that can be derived from it. Former players have reported to have major health issues due to football related injuries such as early Alzheimer’s, chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), shortened attention span, and even suicide. This thesis will provide information and research to further analyze the National Football League’s handling of concussions and related responsibilities of the organization’s management. My research is going to contribute an immense amount of evidence that the NFL knew about the health risks of the sport and decided to deny its accountability.
SECTION 1: Intro/ purpose and significance / statement of research problem
· Background on the sport of football
· Background on the National Football League (NFL)
· Rules and regulations of the organization
· Introduce concussions and other football related injuries
SECTION 2 (LITERATURE REVIEW)
:WHAT IS THE NFL DOING NOW FOR SAFETY MEASURES FOR ITS PLAYERS?
· Equipment in the early stages of NFL, and the evolution of the helmet.
· Is the NFL adequately providing information on the health risks of playing the sport?
· What changes are being made to the game on the field?
· USE THIS LINK LAST 2 PARAGRAPHS OF 1ST SECTION FOR CHANGES BEING MADE TO THE GAME
· What is management doing to protect its employees?
· What are the protocols for the team doctors and trainers?
· INCLUDE SUBSECTION- what is NFL’s safety measure
: THE EFFECT OF CONCUSSIONS ON FORMER PLAYERS
· Information/Research on former players and the effects of concussions on them
· Statistics, medical research, supporting statements
· Direct quotes from them and their families
· Quotes or statements from doctors who have analyzed former players health
SECTION 3: METHODOLOGY (everything I would have done for research to write paper)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH MIDTERM ASSIGNMENTS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Is the NFL responsible for compensating players and their families for health care received associated with former players or even deaths of players with health issues due to concussions -If so, does that convey a sense of a guilt from the NFL? appeared first on MidTerm Assignments.
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!