journal article in attachment
1-Briefly introduce the topic of the paper. What is it, and why is it important?
2) Thermodynamic background / theory. explain the equations that are applied
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
3) What is measured. Describe the actual measurement, or what should be measured (if you are describing a method).
4) Comparison to data. Either show how the thermodynamic principles introduced above have been compared to data, or discuss how they could be. Make sure it is clear what thermodynamic information is determined.
5) Reflection. Discuss the limitations in the cases the model can capture, the reasons for any deviations or limitations. Are there ways that the model could be improved?
6) References. Provide references cited. The primary source should be peer‐reviewed, and other journal articles or books can be used for support. Provide the authors, article title, journal, volume, pages (or article number), and year, in a consistent citation format. Non‐peer reviewed sources that have no author attribution (such as Wikipedia) are much less valuable sources of information.
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!