In this project you will be examining the importance of different fields of science in solving crimes. There are many different sciences involved in Crime Scene Investigations (CSI). After selecting one, you will create a presentation or a written assignment on that area of science and how it relates to CSI.
During this course you have learned about many different techniques in solving crimes. Some different areas to consider include anthropology, entomology, blood spatter, odontology etc.
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
- Pick one area of Forensic Science which can be utilized to solve a crime.
- Examine how this area of science was used in a case, and how it was helpful in identification of a body or suspect.
- You can use MSWord or PowerPoint to complete this project.
- Use Times New Roman, 12 pt. font and double-space the report, if you choose the written option.
- Use proper APA formatting for citing your source(s).
- Save as: CRJ127_M5_Project_lastnamefirstname
- Upload to the M5 Project Submission folder, as a .doc, .docx or .ppt, .pptx file.
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!