Evidence-Based Practice Proposal – Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
Before making a case for an evidence‐based project, it is essential to understand the culture of the organization in order to begin assessing its readiness for EBP implementation. Select an appropriate organizational culture survey tool and use this instrument to assess the organization’s readiness.
- Develop an analysis of 250 words from the results, addressing your organization’s readiness level, possible project barriers and facilitators, as well as how to integrate clinical inquiry.
- Make sure to include the rationale for the survey categories scores that were significantly high and low, incorporating details and/or examples. Also explain how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization, providing strategies that strengthen the organizations weaker areas.
- Submit a summary of your results. The actual survey results do not need to be included.
USES RUBRIC ( file name RUBRIC_ QUESTION 1—-attached) MUST MEET ALL CRITERIA IN RUBRIC. 5 REFERENCE WITH IN TEXT CITATION REQUIRED
QUESTION 2 (ANSWER SEPARATELY)
Evidence-Based Practice Proposal – Section B: Problem Description
Write a paper of 500‐750 words (not including the title page and reference page) on your proposed problem description for your EBP project. The paper should address the following:
- Describe the background of the problem. Tell the story of the issue and why it deserves attention.
- Identify the stakeholders/change agents. Who, or what organizations, are concerned, may benefit from, or are affected by this proposal. List the interested parties, patients, students, agencies, Joint Commission, etc.
- Use the feedback from the Topic 2 main forum post and refine your PICOT question. Make sure that the question fits with your graduate degree specialization.
- State the purpose and project objectives in specific, realistic, and measurable terms. The objective should address what is to be gained. This is a restatement of the question, providing focus. Measurements need to be taken before and after the evidence‐based practice is introduced to identify the expected changes.
- 5) Provide supportive rationale that the problem or issue is an important one for nursing to resolve using relevant professional literature sources.
- Develop an initial reference list to assure that there is adequate literature to support your evidence‐based practice project. Follow the “Steps to an Efficient Search to Answer a Clinical Question” box in chapter 3 of the textbook (ATTACHED). Use “NUR‐699 Search Method Example” to assist you.
- 7) The majority of references should be research articles. However, national sources such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Department of Health and Human Resources (HHS), or the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and others may be used when you are gathering statistics to provide the rationale for the problem.
- Once you get into the literature, you may find there is very little research to support your topic and you will have to start all over again. Remember, in order for this to be an evidence‐based project, you must have enough evidence to introduce this as a practice change. If you find that you do not have enough supporting evidence to change a practice, then further research would need to be conducted.
- USES RUBRIC (attached) MUST MEET ALL CRITERIA IN RUBRIC. 5 REFERENCE WITH IN-TEXT CITATION REQUIRED
USES RUBRIC ( file name RUBRIC_ QUESTION 2 — attached) MUST MEET ALL CRITERIA IN RUBRIC. 7-8 REFERENCE WITH IN-TEXT CITATION REQUIRED
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE
The post NUR699 Grand Canyon Organizational Culture & ReadinessEvidence-Based Practice Proposal Paper first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.
The post NUR699 Grand Canyon Organizational Culture & ReadinessEvidence-Based Practice Proposal Paper first appeared on Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide.
NUR699 Grand Canyon Organizational Culture & ReadinessEvidence-Based Practice Proposal Paper was first posted on December 1, 2020 at 2:41 am.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!