Business policies are common in nearly any organization. Created by or at the direction of top management, business policies establish the guidelines or limits that lower-level managers and employees have in making specific decisions. For instance, the following are examples of business policies that would detail the expectations, and guidelines, for employee performance and conduct:
- Dress code
- Code of ethics
- Outside employment
- Equal opportunity
- Attendance/time off
- Substance abuse
In many organizations, a human-resources department will be charged by top management to create business policies and then ensure employees adhere to the tenets of the policies. For this assignment, your well-written paper should include the following:
- Choose an organization with which you are familiar or that you have studied and identify a business policy that is either poorly written or has not been developed by the organization.
- Summarize the intent of this business policy and the importance to the organization that this policy be current and accurate.
- As the human-resources professional, revise or create the business policy identified above, and then detail how best an organization can publicize this business policy to maximize employee knowledge.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
- Be 3-4 pages in length
- Include at least two scholarly sources, in addition to properly citing information from the selected organization
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
The post OPTION #2: Human Resources and Business Policy appeared first on Submit Your Homework.
OPTION #2: Human Resources and Business Policy was first posted on December 1, 2020 at 10:44 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!