Start by reading and following these instructions: Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any addit
Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Students will complete the following scenario as an essay.
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
As you are completing your audits you observe Mary Johnson’s chart and notice the following:
Mary Johnson saw Dr. Nichols today for a well-woman exam. Total charges are $185.00. Mary has two insurance companies:
100% benefit after copay
Allowed amount: $150.00
Cigna Health Care
Deductible: $200.00 (already met)
80% benefit after deductible
Allowed amount: $125.00
Both claims were submitted at the same time in error.
Money collected from the patient: $0.00
- Complete the following questions providing rationales for your responses:
- How much money did Dr. Nichols receive?
- How much should BCBS have paid?
- How much should Cigna have paid?
- How much is this claim overpaid?
- Who overpaid on this claim?
- What would be your next steps?
- Address how this situation might be avoided in the future: be specific and provide steps.
- The well-woman exam showed this patient due to a family history of cancer would benefit from BRCA genetic testing and both insurance companies denied this claim. Format a letter of appeal or BRCA testing.
This assignment is completed as an APA style paper and should be at least 2-3 pages in length. Demonstrate your business knowledge and professional ethics in your response.
- Length: answers must thoroughly address each question in a clear, concise manner; complete answers will likely take 2-3 pages
- Structure: Title and reference page required
- address each question in a numbered list
- References: References required to be cited if used
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Start by reading and following these instructions: Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any addit appeared first on Star Grade Essays.
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!