DUE DATE: Thursday December 1, 2020.
Statistics and Research Methodology
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
The objective of this business statistics capstone project is to provide you with an opportunity to integrate the statistical tools and concepts you have learned in your statistics and research methodology course. The objective of the assignment will be for you to determine which of the statistical tools and techniques are appropriate to employ for the situation 1, 2, and 3 below.
A clinical trial is run, 606 patients were randomized into 4 treatment groups (A,B,C and D). Each group was treated with a different dose of drug X (A=lowest, D=highest). All patients underwent a liver function test before and after the treatment. The outcomes include Alkaline phosphatase, Alanine aminotransferase, Aspartate aminotransferase and Total bilirubin levels. The dataset include information regarding Total bilirubin level (TBL). You are to identify an issue that is appropriately addressed using analysis of variance or experimental design. You will need to specify one or more sets of null and alternative hypotheses to be tested in order to reach conclusions
- Determine whether the drug doses have an effect on post-treatment TBL level? Use a significance level of 0.05. Use the multiple comparisons to discover any differences for TBL level between different doses? Use a significance level of 0.05.
- You are provided with the (TBL) before and after levels, determine whether the treatment was effective or not using the proper analysis and providing your hypothesis? What do you conclude?
To successfully complete this capstone project, you are required to deliver a report including the following items:
• A complete description of the central issue of problem including a discussion of your rationale for selecting the technique(s) used in your analysis.
• A complete descriptive analysis of all variables in the dataset, including both numerical and graphical analysis. You should demonstrate the extent to which the basic assumptions of the analysis you used have been satisfied.
• Provide a clear and concise review of the hypotheses tests that formed the objective of your project. Show any post–ANOVA multiple comparison tests where appropriate. Also for the other types of analysis in 2 and 3
• Offer a summary and conclusion section that relates back to the central issue(s) and discusses the results of the hypothesis tests.
• All pertinent appendix materials
The final report should be presented in a professional format
using the APA style.
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!