Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK): This framework demonstrates the combination of content expertise, information delivery expertise (pedagogy), and instructional technology implementation all used to enhance learning.
As explained in your textbook, TPACK combines pedagogical knowledge, content knowledge, and technological knowledge to transform learning opportunities into student-centered opportunities for lesson engagement, global connections, and web interfacing through 21st century technology advancements. The TPACK framework demonstrates the interplay of three knowledge bases:
Need Help Writing Your Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
- Pedagogical Content Knowledge: This area is where most teachers have their foundation as a content expert who delivers knowledge using the foundations of pedagogy.
- Technological Content Knowledge: This area includes making content more accessible and differentiated through technology including graphing calculators, online language translators, and virtual world tours.
- Technological Pedagogical Knowledge: This area involves advanced learning processes through the use of technology that contribute to a wider variety of differentiated instructional opportunities including iPads that have text to speech programs, SMARTboard with text magnification, and online educational games that provide immediate feedback.
Using the classroom environment and the demographics created in Week Two, the instructional strategies that align with the CCSS in the blog created in Week Three, the unit plan created in Week Four, and the summative assessment created in Week Five, you will create the framework for a TPACK lesson plan.
- Identify the following aspects of your lesson plan:
- Title: The title of your lesson.
- Grade level and basic class demographics.
- Anticipated Outcome (Lesson Objective): This must be measurable and written to align with the CCSS.
- Common Core State Standard: This can be from your Unit Plan.
- NETS-T standard standard being met.
- Content Summary: A brief description of what you will teach for this lesson and why.
- Materials: Provide a list of materials needed for the lesson to include hyperlinks to any internet sites or books citations.
- Summative Assessment: This should be a two- to three-sentence summary of how you will assess the lesson.
- Your lesson plan must address each section of the TPACK using the provided lesson plan template (see sample here):
- Pedagogical Content Knowledge: Explain which teaching strategies best address the lesson’s content and concept. Be sure to include how the lesson uses multiple intelligences to promote critical thinking and problem solving in an engaging learning environment. You must also clearly explain how the Common Core State Standard (CCSS) aligns with this section.
- Technological Content Knowledge: Explain how instructional technology will be used to compliment the lesson’s content. For example- a graphing calculator is used to check student’s algebra work or using spell check in a word document. You must also clearly explain how the CCSS and NETS standard(s) aligns with this section.
- Technological Pedagogical Knowledge: Explain how the instructional technology device(s) included in your lesson enhance student learning and classroom organization (such as online attendance and grading). You must also clearly explain how the NETS standard(s) aligns with this section.
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK):
- Analyze how your lesson integrates Pedagogical Content Knowledge (PCK), Technological Pedagogical Knowledge (TPK), and Technological Content Knowledge (TCK) to fully address TPACK in the creation of an engaging lesson that differentiates instruction, makes global connections through 21st century technological advancements, encourages critical thinking, and demonstrates content area expertise. The analysis will be at least two pages.
The assignment should be a minimum of four pages in length, not including the title and reference pages, and must include reference to the course text and two additional resources (scholarly article or online resource). The assignment must be cited in proper APA format. A title and reference page must be included.
The post Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge, Writing Assignment Homework Help first appeared on essaylords.us.
Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge, Writing Assignment Homework Help was first posted on December 1, 2020 at 4:47 am.
©2019 "essaylords.us". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
The post Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge, Writing Assignment Homework Help first appeared on Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide.
Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge, Writing Assignment Homework Help was first posted on December 1, 2020 at 4:50 am.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your questions to our best tutors for quality and timely answers whenever you need. Learn fast and seek help from our solution library that grooms your concepts with over 500 courses. When you place an order with us, be sure that the content will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Moreover, we do make sure that the content is research-based!
From essays to dissertations, we have writing experts for all your assignment needs!